The Law Firm of Kavesh, Minor & Otis, Inc.

For more information scroll down

Modifying Or Reforming A Trust

Orange County & Los Angeles Estate Law Office

Sometime, for tax purposes or other reasons, it is appropriate to change a Trust's terms, but the person who set up the trust can't—either because that person is now disabled, incompetent or has passed, or the Trust itself is "irrevocable."

There are ways to effectively reform or modify the trust, some of which may involve a private agreement between the Trustees and beneficiaries and others that may require court involvement.

We can assist you with such a trust modification or reformation.

social media



The Law Firm of Kavesh, Minor & Otis, Inc. serves clients throughout Torrance & the Surrounding Areas.

Copyright © IMS. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement. Some artwork provided under license agreement.