If you’ve named a child, relative or friend to be in charge as your “Successor Trustee” when you’re disabled or pass away, they probably have no idea of what they’ll need to do! Unfortunately...
What Your Successor Trustee Doesn’t Know Could Cost Your Family Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars, not to mention Cause Lots of Family Conflict!
And you could be placed at risk, if an unprepared Successor Trustee steps in when you’re sick or disabled, when you most need them to take proper care of you and your assets!
Your Successor Trustee needs to know how to:
- Properly carry out the legal duties owed to your beneficiaries (which your Trustee may be unaware of !)
- Work together with any Co-Trustees, as well as your beneficiaries, toavoid conflicts and resolve disputes
- Access your funds immediately when the time comes and pay billsMaintain proper accounting and avoid an IRS audit
- Get paid appropriate compensation and be reimbursed for reasonable expenses
- Avoid many other pitfalls for the unwary that could expose the Trustee to liability out of his or her own pocket - - even if he or she is smart, responsible and good with money!
- You’ll also learn what you may need to do to keep your Living Trust estate plan properly up to date.
You and Your Successor Trustee Should Attend . . .
The ABC’s of Successfully Acting as Successor Trustee
Our seminar speaker, attorney Peter Keon, is a State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law and has personally handled hundreds of Living Trusts after people have been disabled or passed away. He’ll show you and your Successor Trustee what to do and what not to do, based on over 20 years of his real world experience and wisdom!
We only present this seminar a few times a year, so please arrange your calendar to attend and make sure your Successor Trustee comes too, if at all possible.
Saturday, November 25th
10am to 11:30am
Torrance Marriott Hotel
3635 Fashion Way
Seating will be limited so reserve your seats right away ! Call NOW 1-800-756-5596 (24 Hours)!
(By the way, if you are a client of ours and have not come in for a free checkup
meeting in the past 3 years, please also schedule your appointment when you call.