Sign Up for a Free Estate Planning Seminar Today!
Our seminars are for everyone. If you own a home, have retirement assets, have elderly parents who you will inherit from, or want to plan for your children’s futures, there is no time like the present to start thinking about the important decisions you will need to make. To learn more about Estate Planning, review the list of upcoming seminars below and click the link to register for the session you would like to attend, or call us at 866-402-1805.
- Tuesday, November 17th at 9:30 am – Virtual Living Trust Seminar
- Saturday, November 28th at 9:30 am – SPECIAL Thanksgiving Virtual Living Trust Seminar
- Wednesday, December 2nd at 9:30 am – Virtual Living Trust Seminar
- Saturday, December 5th at 9:30 am – Virtual Living Trust Seminar
Despite what many free and cheap planning services would have you believe, estate planning is not something that you should do quickly and without thorough consideration and advice. The decisions you make now will have incredible ramifications for you and your loved ones for decades to come, even after you are gone. Making the right choices is essential.
Our lawyers establish the right foundation for you to begin the estate planning process through our free seminars. Founding attorney Phil Kavesh has presented more than 3,000 of these educational seminars, putting our attendees in a better position to create an estate plan than most other consumers. And we offer this educational opportunity before you ever commit to being our client!
To sign up, please review the list of upcoming seminars below and click the link to register for the session you would like to attend.
“I shall never forget how fortunate it was to have noted the ad in the Los Angeles Times which resulted in our attending the seminar you conducted… our only regret is that it took us this long to learn of your existence and your being able to combine every aspect of our financial and legal affairs in one place, providing us a total relief from the anxieties that previously existed.” –Franklin A.
We offer monthly and seasonal seminars on a wide range of estate planning topics. It doesn’t matter if you already have an estate plan or if you’re just getting started. We address topics like:
- Why a Living Trust is necessary instead of just a simple will
- How you can afford long-term nursing home care without draining your assets
- How to properly administer a trust when the maker becomes incapacitated or dies
- The ever-changing income and estate tax laws in California and at the federal level
- How to protect your inheritance from divorce, lawsuits, and creditors