If you have begun the estate planning process, you may have found that it can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the terms and designations in your documents, you have no way of knowing whether the choices you make are the best course of action for you and your family.
Of course, there are professionals who specialize in estate planning, and each one brings different experiences and knowledge to the table. So whom do you trust with the biggest decisions of your life—the ones that could continue to have an effect on your loved ones for years into the future?
We Know How Hard it Can Be to Place Your Trust in a Stranger
That is why our attorney Philip J. Kavesh wrote The Questions You Should Ask When Choosing Your Estate Planner, a simplified but vital guide to estate planning service providers for California residents to follow.
This easy-to-follow checklist will walk you through:
- How certification and specialization can set estate planning firms apart
- Why it’s crucial for your advisor to have experience in estate planning AND administration
- How to tell if your planner can help with future healthcare and incapacity planning
- Which professionals are optimal for the tax planning concerns of your estate
- The importance of your planner’s relationships to peers and standing in the community
- Understanding why good planners have strict quality control methods
- Free services you should ask about when shopping for an estate planner
The Law Firm of Kavesh, Minor & Otis, Inc., has helped over 25,000 people across Southern California create customized estate plan and trust documents, as well as implementing thousands of plans after clients have passed. With our help, we can make the right changes to give you peace of mind for years to come.
Complete the form below to get your free guide today, and please give us a call at 800-756-5596 if you have any questions!