National Estate Planning Awareness Week is October 17-23, 2022. This is a week to acknowledge the need and importance of a properly built and maintained estate plan.
Friends Don't Let Friends
Go Without an Estate Plan!
- If you don't have an estate plan at all, what are you waiting for? There is no better time than now to make sure that you and your loved ones are properly protected and taken care of when the time comes.
- Do you have just a Will? Find out why a Will might not be enough and it might be time to upgrade to a Living Trust.
- Do you have a Living Trust, but haven't had an attorney review it in over 3 years? We recommend you do so!
Get started by attending one of our FREE seminars this month and qualifying for a free attorney consultation and a fee discount. Our seminars are in-person and seating is limited, so be sure to RSVP right away to secure your spot!
VIEW SEMINAR SCHEDULE
Or call us at 1-800-756-5596
Other Helpful Resources:
- Estate Planning Services
- Where There's a Will, There's a Probate
- Top 10 Estate Planning Mistake People Make
- Questions You Should Ask When Choosing an Estate Planning Attorney
- Why You Should Review Your Estate Plan