No one likes to think about the end of their life, and for most people, it’s impossible to even consider. That’s why many people put off estate planning for far too long. Unfortunately, this could do serious harm to your plans for your assets, for both you and your beneficiaries, if the unthinkable happens.
At The Law Firm of Kavesh, Minor & Otis, Inc., we offer far more than just simple estate planning services. We are attorneys, educators and advocates. Through our free seminars, we can help you understand the benefits of having your affairs in order to provide peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
“My brother and I brought our 87-year-old mother to meet with one of your lawyers…and I want to tell you how kind, caring and helpful he was to us. I want you to know this meant a lot to me, and I feel very good that Mom is in his capable hands in regard to her living trust.” – Robin M.
Comprehensive Services in the Event of a Disability or Imminent Death
These are just some of the disability and immediate pre-death planning services (for the terminally ill) that we provide:
- A review of all provisions of your Living Trust and other related documents to be sure they are properly up-to-date with the law and to be sure beneficiaries are properly provided for.
- Making sure all your assets are owned by the trustee as appropriate and checking on beneficiary designations to certain assets such as IRAs.
- The transition of matters to the successor trustee now so he or she may assist you and your beneficiaries immediately.
- The making of gifts or other planning to reduce the size of your estate, thereby reducing or eliminating federal estate taxes.
- The installation of your “attorney in fact” appointed under your durable power of attorney, where appropriate, so that he or she can attend to some immediate financial details.
- The installation of your “agent” appointed under your advance health care directive, so he or she can attend to your important health care decisions if you cannot.
- Assisting you in obtaining Medi-Cal benefits to pay for nursing home expenses.
Don’t Let Your Plan Become a Ticking Time Bomb. Get Help Today.
We have helped thousands of clients over the last four decades. Let us reduce your anxiety and protect your assets and wishes now and in the future. To learn more about our services or sign up for a seminar, contact us online or call us at 866-402-1805. We have offices in Torrance, Woodland Hills, Pasadena, Orange and Newport Beach.
Do You Need To Speak With An Attorney About Estate Planning?
If you need to speak with an experienced estate planning lawyer please contact us online or call us directly at 800.756.5596 to first register for one of our free, informative seminars. Your attendance will qualify you for a special discount for our estate planning services should you decide to make a free appointment at the conclusion of the seminar and choose to proceed with us. We proudly serve clients throughout California with offices in Torrance, Newport Beach, Orange, Woodland Hills and Pasadena.